|author||anonym <email@example.com>||2016-06-08 11:03:04 +0200|
|committer||anonym <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-06-08 11:03:04 +0200|
Also remove unreleased changelog entries.
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/contribute/release_process.mdwn b/wiki/src/contribute/release_process.mdwn
index 6e2d9ec..1c0966c 100644
@@ -1107,10 +1107,11 @@ this, and skip what does not make sense for a RC.
--repo "$bare_repo" && \
rm -rf "$bare_repo"
-1. Remove all old versions in `wiki/src/upgrade/v1/Tails` that were
- never released. Explanation: the post-release APT repository steps
- from the previous stable release will usually have had us prepare
- for an emergency release that was never made.
+1. Remove all old versions in `wiki/src/upgrade/v1/Tails` and
+ `debian/changelog` that were never released. Explanation: the
+ post-release APT repository steps from the previous stable release
+ will usually have had us prepare for an emergency release that was
+ never made.
1. [[Thaw|APT_repository/time-based snapshots#thaw]] the time-based
APT repository snapshots that were used during the freeze, if any.
1. [[Thaw the packages that were granted freeze exceptions|APT_repository/time-based snapshots#freeze-exceptions-post-release]].