|author||intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2016-01-12 13:50:07 +0000|
|committer||intrigeri <email@example.com>||2016-01-12 13:50:07 +0000|
Add ticket numbers.
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/news/test_2.0-rc1.mdwn b/wiki/src/news/test_2.0-rc1.mdwn
index 647ebb2..9b3c52f 100644
@@ -116,15 +116,17 @@ Known issues in 2.0~rc1
* The documentation was not adjusted yet.
* Tor Browser does not support MPEG-4 video streaming in Tails 2.0 and
- newer. Instead, in some cases you can download them and play them
- with the video player included in Tails. On the other hand, web
- sites that propose WebM video streaming work fine.
+ newer ([[!tails_ticket 10835]]). Instead, in some cases you can
+ download them and play them with the video player included in Tails.
+ On the other hand, web sites that propose WebM video streaming
+ work fine.
* Sometimes, some of the icons located on the top right corner of the
screen are not displayed entirely, or at all. For example, the Vidalia
icon, or the icon that allows to change to another keyboard layout,
may be hidden. Other information, such as the clock, may not
be visible. Restarting Tails often solves this problem.
+ ()[[!tails_ticket 10576]] and [[!tails_ticket 10807]])
* Network interfaces sometimes remain turned off ([[!tails_ticket 9012]]).
If this happens to you, please [[report the error|doc/first_steps/bug_reporting]]