|author||intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-12-28 18:54:27 +0000|
|committer||intrigeri <email@example.com>||2019-12-28 18:54:27 +0000|
Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/blueprint/GitLab.mdwn')
1 files changed, 12 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/blueprint/GitLab.mdwn b/wiki/src/blueprint/GitLab.mdwn
index f5c2368..417d083 100644
@@ -336,6 +336,8 @@ want to migrate our blueprints to GitLab's
# Importing data from Redmine
Note: some of what follows still needs to be negotiated with the
@@ -469,20 +471,8 @@ Tails community.
It looks like GitLab does not support private comments.
- XXX (intrigeri): check if it's OK to publicly leak the fact that
- someone (unspecified) posted a private note on an issue, along with
- the corresponding timestamp. To list all private notes, grouped by
- ./redlab discuss --verbose -C config.py --private-notes
- - 2019-11-20: asked the 10 affected users if they consent with leaking
- this information publicly.
- If folks don't consent to this infoleak, we'll add a link from the
- GitLab issue description to the privately archived Redmine, and to
- follow an old discussion, one may want to systematically follow this
- link to ensure they did not miss a private note.
+ It's OK to publicly leak the fact that someone (unspecified) posted
+ a private note on an issue, along with the corresponding timestamp.
* Preserve issue assignee
@@ -706,7 +696,8 @@ See <https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/gitlab-migration/wikis/hosting/comparis
1. Early December: full migration being tested, feedback provided
2. December 17: meeting ([Agenda and notes](https://pad.riseup.net/p/pKCLewB9RpyjJfRP6X26))
- 3. January 2020: migrate to a new GitLab instance
+ 3. December 2019: re-run updated migration script
+ 4. January 2020: migrate to a new GitLab instance
- Older meetings:
- [agenda and notes](https://pad.riseup.net/p/e-q1GP43W4gsY_tYUNxf)
- 2019-10-15 meeting
@@ -716,6 +707,12 @@ See <https://salsa.debian.org/tails-team/gitlab-migration/wikis/hosting/comparis
* KDE migration to GitLab:
+ - Wrt. workflow (e.g. does everyone push to their own fork or are some people
+ allowed to push their topic branches to the main repo?), see:
+ - <https://marc.info/?t=155298413600004&r=1&w=2>
+ - <https://marc.info/?t=155091510600001&r=3&w=2>
+ - <https://marc.info/?l=kde-devel&m=155095845826395&w=2>
+ - <https://marc.info/?l=kde-devel&m=155094926223103&w=2>
successfully tested from Salsa to 0xacab (code, MRs, no issues).