|author||sajolida <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-12-11 16:50:19 +0000|
|committer||sajolida <email@example.com>||2017-12-11 16:50:19 +0000|
Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/blueprint/veracrypt.mdwn')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/blueprint/veracrypt.mdwn b/wiki/src/blueprint/veracrypt.mdwn
index 318d566..e4c5310 100644
@@ -56,20 +56,15 @@ Results of the online survey on *file storage encryption*
stick. Then I have to securely delete the files from the USB stick
and that takes a lot of time. This is dangerous as an attacker could
access my files during the process. »*
- - *« I need to be able to open TrueCrypt file containers in Tails in
- order to move files securely between Tails and Windows. Right now, I
- have to copy my files unencrypted between Tails and Windows and this
- is quite dangerous. »*
- Definition of the scope of our work:
+ - 85% of Tails+VeraCrypt users mostly don't use the .TC or .HC file extension.
- 76% of Tails+VeraCrypt users use file containers.
- 65% of Tails+VeraCrypt users use partitions.
- 65% of Tails+VeraCrypt users use hidden volumes.
- - 42% of Tails+VeraCrypt users use keyfiles.
- 55% of Tails+VeraCrypt users have legacy TrueCrypt volumes.
- - 85% of Tails+VeraCrypt users mostly don't use the .TC or .HC file
+ - 42% of Tails+VeraCrypt users use keyfiles.
- Technical knowledge of Tails users: