|author||sajolida <email@example.com>||2018-09-22 23:00:04 +0000|
|committer||sajolida <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-09-23 02:29:14 +0000|
Fix broken tails_gitweb_branch links in old reports
Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/news/report_2014_03.mdwn')
1 files changed, 19 insertions, 20 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/news/report_2014_03.mdwn b/wiki/src/news/report_2014_03.mdwn
index f6ea733..28af77d 100644
@@ -18,22 +18,21 @@ Metrics
-- The Cookie Monster extension was [[!tails_gitweb_branch
- feature/6790-remove-cookie-monster desc="removed from our browser"]].
+- The Cookie Monster extension was
+ removed from our browser.
-- The new support for bridges was [[!tails_gitweb_branch feature/bridge-mode
- desc="completed"]]. It now uses Tor Launcher to configure Tor when needed.
+- The new support for bridges was
+ completed. It now uses Tor Launcher to configure Tor when needed.
- A bookmark to the Tor Stack Exchange was [[!tails_gitweb_commit
dd3604cb96039874f76ac335c62470752687f447 desc="added to our browser"]].
-- A launcher for our documentation was [[!tails_gitweb_branch
- bugfix/tails-documentation-launcher desc="added to the Tails menu"]].
+- A launcher for our documentation was
+ added to the Tails menu.
- Some race conditions when starting automatic upgrades were
- [[!tails_gitweb_branch bugfix/6592-fix-races-with-check-for-upgrades
- desc="fixed"]]. [[!tails_ticket 6592]]
+ fixed. [[!tails_ticket 6592]]
- The wikileaks.de server was [[!tails_gitweb_commit
5762c9dbffef63a0fc4634c8cff2c7396032ecd7 desc="removed from Pidgin"]].
@@ -41,17 +40,17 @@ Code
- The #tor IRC channel was [[!tails_gitweb_commit
0910dee7e1dbf873a4d7d4650b0e5d5b315eeb2f desc="removed from Pidgin"]].
-- We [[!tails_gitweb_branch feature/better-iso-cleanup desc="cleaned up a bit
- our ISO images"]] to make them a bit smaller.
+- We cleaned up a bit
+ our ISO images to make them a bit smaller.
-- A bug in the localization of Tor Launcher was [[!tails_gitweb_branch
- bugfix/6885-tor-launcher-localisation desc="fixed"]].
+- A bug in the localization of Tor Launcher was
-- We now [[!tails_gitweb_branch feature/linux-3.12 desc="install Linux 3.12"]]
+- We now install Linux 3.12
from deb.tails.boum.org not to install Linux 3.13.5-1 from testing yet.
-- Some work as been done towards [[!tails_gitweb_branch feature/wheezy
- desc="Tails Wheezy"]], for example on the menus and launchers, the integration
+- Some work as been done towards
+ Tails Wheezy, for example on the menus and launchers, the integration
of Seahorse Nautilus, network-manager, and the migration from GConf to dconf.
Documentation and website
@@ -59,8 +58,8 @@ Documentation and website
- A new contribute [[page|contribute/how/sysadmin]] for sysadmins to
improve the infrastructure behind
- Tails was [[!tails_gitweb_branch doc/6182-contribute-how-sysadmin
+ Tails was
- Our sample `rtorrent.rc` was improved. [[!tails_ticket 6995]]
@@ -120,9 +119,9 @@ Infrastructure
Tails|contribute/how/sysadmin]], and drafted a call on that topic.
- Three branches were merged to improve our automated test suite:
- - [[!tails_gitweb_branch test/5959-antitest-memory-erasure]]
- - [[!tails_gitweb_branch test/sniffer-vs-mac-spoof]]
- - [[!tails_gitweb_branch test/tor-is-ready-notification]]
+ - test/5959-antitest-memory-erasure
+ - test/sniffer-vs-mac-spoof
+ - test/tor-is-ready-notification
- Our manual test suite for the browser [[!tails_gitweb_commit
e1845741a11cfaace228b79778a5a01a505fe871 desc="was reorganized"]] to better