|author||Ulrike Uhlig <email@example.com>||2019-06-07 15:45:06 +0200|
|committer||Ulrike Uhlig <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-07 15:45:06 +0200|
Use same layout for all paragraphs
Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2019_05.mdwn b/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2019_05.mdwn
index f22593b..5374378 100644
@@ -66,17 +66,17 @@ Code
also known as "armagadd-on 2.0". [[!tails_ticket 16694]]
- Finally, most of our patches improving the security of Thunderbird's
- email configuration wizard ([[!tails_ticket 6156]]) were merged and
- will be part of Thunderbird 68, that is: they'll be shipped not just
- in Tails, but for all Thunderbird users on any operating system!
+ email configuration wizard were merged and will be part of Thunderbird
+ 68, that is: they'll be shipped not just in Tails, but for all
+ Thunderbird users on any operating system! [[!tails_ticket 6156]]
- We sent out a new call to test a fix for the issue in which
[[!tails_ticket 16389 desc="16389: Some USB sticks become unbootable
in legacy BIOS mode after first boot"]]. We received a few conclusive
-- We tested Onionshare 2.0 in Tails and decided to ship it in 4.0
- ([[!tails_ticket 14649]]).
+- We tested Onionshare 2.0 in Tails and decided to ship it in 4.0.
+ [[!tails_ticket 14649]]
Documentation and website