|author||Tails developers <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-01-11 19:09:40 +0100|
|committer||Tails developers <email@example.com>||2012-01-11 19:09:40 +0100|
Adapt to new website setup.
Diffstat (limited to 'wiki')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/news/new_SSL_certificate.mdwn b/wiki/src/news/new_SSL_certificate.mdwn
index a619b19..369f6e8 100644
@@ -50,12 +50,6 @@ Still we decided to get a commercial certificate for the following reasons:
- It makes it harder to setup a simplistic [[man-in-the-middle
attacks|doc/about/warning#index3h1]] against the people who didn't use HTTPS so
far to visit our website.
-- It makes it easier (but not safer) for many people to use HTTPS on our
- website. This may be important to provide some confidentiality while posting
- on the forum for example.
-- It allowed us to write and submit a rule for inclusion in the [HTTPS
- Everywhere](https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere) Firefox add-on:
- this rules forces HTTPS on our website. Tails ships HTTPS Everywhere
- add-on; therefore, once this new rule makes its way upstream, it
- will benefit every Tails user as well as anyone else who uses
- HTTPS Everywhere.
+- Our website now is only available with HTTPS enabled. This may be
+ important to provide some confidentiality while posting on the forum
+ for example.