Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/blueprint')
2 files changed, 5 insertions, 187 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report.mdwn b/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report.mdwn
index 31f8791..6239c43 100644
@@ -81,9 +81,7 @@ Publishing
Subject: Tails report for XXXXXXXX YYYY
- If your email client, like *Thunderbird* in Tails, doesn't allow you
- to send emails in HTML format, you can probably do so from the
- webmail application of your email provider.
+ Do the following to compose an email in HTML in *Thundebird*:
1. Choose [[!img lib/open-menu.png alt="Menu" class=symbolic link="no"]] ▸
**Preferences** ▸ **Accounts Settings**.
@@ -91,6 +89,10 @@ Publishing
2. In the **Composition & Addressing** tab of your email account,
select **Compose messages in HTML format**.
+ If your email client, like *Thunderbird* in Tails, doesn't allow you
+ to send emails in HTML format, you can probably do so from the
+ webmail application of your email provider.
- Make sure that we already have a volunteer for next month, or
otherwise raise the issue on <email@example.com> and update the
[[list of volunteers|monthly_report#coordinators]].
diff --git a/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_06.mdwn b/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_06.mdwn
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,184 +0,0 @@
-[[!meta title="Tails report for June, 2020"]]
-[[!meta date="`date --rfc-2822` eg. Thu, 08 Feb 2018 07:21:15 +0000"]]
-[[Tails 4.7 was released on June 2|news/version_4.7]]:
-- Make the installation of Additional Software more robust. ([[!tails_ticket 17278]])
-- Clarify the error message when entering an incorrect password to unlock a
- VeraCrypt volume: *Wrong passphrase or parameters* instead of *Error
- unlocking volume*. ([[!tails_ticket 17668]])
-- Clean up confusing comments in `/etc/tor/torrc`. ([[!tails_ticket 17706]])
-[[Tails 4.8 was released on June 30|news/version_4.8]]:
-- We disabled the *Unsafe Browser* by default and clarified that [[the
- *Unsafe Browser* can be used to deanonymize
-- We added a new feature of the Persistent Storage to save the settings
- from the Welcome Screen.
- This feature is beta and only the additional setting to enable the
- *Unsafe Browser* is made persistent. The other settings (language,
- keyboard, and other additional settings) will be made persistent in
- Tails 4.9 (July 28).
-- Fix the *Find in page* feature of *Thunderbird*. ([[!tails_ticket
-- Fix shutting down automatically the laptop when resuming from suspend
- with the Tails USB stick removed. ([[!tails_ticket 16787]])
-- Notify always when [[MAC address
- spoofing|doc/first_steps/welcome_screen/mac_spoofing]] fails and the
- network interface is disabled. ([[!tails_ticket 17779]])
-- Fix the import of OpenPGP public keys in binary format (non armored)
- from the *Files* browser.
-Tails 4.9 is [[scheduled for July 28|contribute/calendar]].
- - Adapted our test suite to our new homepage and to GitLab.
- ([[!tails_ticket 17718]], [[!tails_ticket 17719]])
- - Upgraded to tor 0.4.3. ([[!tails_ticket 17741]])
- - Automated post-release GitLab updates with
- ([[!tails_ticket 17589]], [[!tails_mr 36]])
-Documentation and website
-- syster added a favicon to our website. ([[!tails_mr 37]])
-- Documented the
- [[letterboxing feature of *Tor Browser*|doc/anonymous_internet/Tor_Browser#letterboxing]].
- ([[!tails_ticket 17227]])
-- Interviewed 4 more candidates to the
- [[Technical Writer job offer|jobs/technical_writer]].
-- Added a shortcut on top of the [[cloning instructions|install/clone]]
- for people who are already in Tails.
-- Reported a [bug upstream to
- Etcher](https://github.com/balena-io/etcher/issues/3197) about Windows manipulating the
- system partition, leading to a failed verification.
- ([[!tails_ticket 17634]])
-Hot topics on our help desk
-1. A lot of people complained in june about having trouble starting Tails with [AMD/ATI] Renoir GPUs, but it seems that a kernel update [[fixed that problem in Tails 4.8|https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/17759#note_152260]].
-1. Some Macbook users reported that [[Tails fails to boot with some recent Macbooks|https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/17775]] a workaround was proposed but people were then affected by their [[key combinations|https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/17791]] or [[mouse and keyboard|https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/13576]] not being supported by grub.
-1. There were still a couple of users reporting having problems to [[import public PGP keys in Seahorse|https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/17183]].
-- Decommissioned the system that used to host our Redmine.
-- Made it possible for core community members to propose changes to our GitLab
- configuration with a merge request. ([[!tails_ticket 17753]])
-- Submitted a full proposal to the
- [OTF Core Infrastructure Fund](https://www.opentech.fund/funds/core-infrastructure-fund/)
- to improve the user experience of
- [[connecting to Tor|blueprint/network_connection]] and using Tails to
- circumvent censorship.
-Published leaflets and their source on the website:
- [[!map pages="contribute/how/promote/material/leaflets/*.pdf"]]
- [[!img contribute/how/promote/material/leaflets/page-1.png link="no" alt=""]]
- [[!img contribute/how/promote/material/leaflets/page-2.png link="no" alt=""]]
-- El Barracon Digital from El Progreso, Honduras, organized an
- international online webinar on Tails: [Privacidad y Anonimato Con
-XXX: Link to the thread on <https://lists.autistici.org/list/tails-XXX.html>.
-Press and testimonials
-* 2020-06-23: [Privacy-Focused OS Wants to Know How Facebook and the FBI Hacked
- by Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai in Motherboard.
-* 2020-06-10: [Facebook Helped the FBI Hack a Child
- by Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai in Motherboard.
-## All the website
- - fr: 84% (5415) strings translated, 8% strings fuzzy
- - es: 47% (3072) strings translated, 8% strings fuzzy
- - de: 30% (1988) strings translated, 13% strings fuzzy
- - it: 28% (1808) strings translated, 10% strings fuzzy
- - fa: 22% (1474) strings translated, 13% strings fuzzy
- - pt: 22% (1418) strings translated, 9% strings fuzzy
-## [[Core pages of the website|contribute/l10n_tricks/core_po_files.txt]]
- - fr: 83% (1709) strings translated, 10% strings fuzzy
- - es: 77% (1585) strings translated, 10% strings fuzzy
- - it: 50% (1043) strings translated, 20% strings fuzzy
- - de: 50% (1041) strings translated, 21% strings fuzzy
- - pt: 39% (815) strings translated, 14% strings fuzzy
- - fa: 20% (415) strings translated, 15% strings fuzzy
-## Core pages of the website for languages not activated on the website yet
- - zh_TW: 25% (447) strings translated, 12% strings fuzzy
- - zh: 12% (224) strings translated, 6% strings fuzzy
- - ru: 8% (160) strings translated, 5% strings fuzzy
- - pl: 8% (149) strings translated, 4% strings fuzzy
- - tr: 8% (148) strings translated, 4% strings fuzzy
- - ar: 7% (132) strings translated, 5% strings fuzzy
- - ca: 7% (131) strings translated, 5% strings fuzzy
- - id: 5% (99) strings translated, 3% strings fuzzy
- - sr_Latn: 4% (80) strings translated, 2% strings fuzzy
-* Tails has been started more than 926 605 times this month. This makes 30 887 boots a day on average.
-[[How do we know this?|support/faq#boot_statistics]]