Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/contribute/design/Unsafe_Browser.mdwn')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/contribute/design/Unsafe_Browser.mdwn b/wiki/src/contribute/design/Unsafe_Browser.mdwn
index b79ec39..6eae7d6 100644
@@ -14,8 +14,8 @@ Internet access seem required for avoiding this problem.
-* It must run a completely separate Iceweasel profile from the
- Torified browser's.
+* It must run a completely separate browser profile from the
+ Torified browser.
* It must be hard to start by mistake.
* It must be hard to mistake for the Torified browser.
* It must be configured to use the DNS provided by DHCP (which is required
@@ -42,8 +42,8 @@ when started:
0. Show a dialog asking the user for verification, while also briefly
explaining that the Unsafe Browser won't be anonymous.
0. "No" is the default answer, but if "Yes", we start a separate
- Iceweasel instance.
-0. Iceweasel is configured to use a theme with scary colors (red). To
+ browser instance.
+0. The browser is configured to use a theme with scary colors (red). To
not raise suspicion the scary theme is not used when Windows
camouflage is activated, but instead the normal Internet Explorer
theme is used.