Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/contribute/working_together/roles/front_desk.mdwn')
1 files changed, 17 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/contribute/working_together/roles/front_desk.mdwn b/wiki/src/contribute/working_together/roles/front_desk.mdwn
index 67f35a5..7a330e0 100644
@@ -1,13 +1,15 @@
[[!meta title="Front Desk"]]
- Do user support by email:
- Reply to bug reports received on firstname.lastname@example.org (empty reports might
be silently ignored).
+ - Reply to private user support requests received on
- Make sure everything is replied on email@example.com, while leaving
space for other people to participate.
- Improve the FAQ incrementally based on the work done by email, and do
@@ -15,9 +17,12 @@ User support
- Do user support on IRC if you feel like it.
General communication watchdog
- - Try to do something about the [new tickets](https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=148) in Redmine.
+ - Try to do something about the
+ [new tickets](https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues?query_id=157)
+ that appear in Redmine. An Atom feed is available for easier
+ monitoring, see the link at the bottom of that page.
- Administer and moderate our general purpose public mailing lists:
@@ -25,19 +30,21 @@ General communication watchdog
- If also subscribed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- - Forward user support emails received on email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ - Forward user support emails received on email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forward press requests received on email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reply other random incoming emails on email@example.com.
- Announce public meetings and low-hanging fruits sessions on:
- * firstname.lastname@example.org
- * email@example.com
- * firstname.lastname@example.org
- * [TWN](https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorWeeklyNews) (follow the *Next steps* link)
+ * [Tor Weekly News](https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorWeeklyNews) (follow the *Next steps* link)
- Write report of low-hanging fruits sessions, and send it to tails-dev@ if attended.
- Write & publish the minutes of the public meeting if attended.
+ - Explain in details the decisions that were taken.
+ - Keep track of the brainstorming that we did if no decision was taken.
+ - Include names of people who took responsibilities.
+ - Update Redmine tickets accordingly and point them to the meeting notes
+ (unless someone else volunteers to do it on some tickets).
- Publish the monthly report.