Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/contribute/working_together/roles/technical_writer.mdwn')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/contribute/working_together/roles/technical_writer.mdwn b/wiki/src/contribute/working_together/roles/technical_writer.mdwn
index 42792af..6742267 100644
@@ -12,11 +12,8 @@ as a fallback if no other contributor volunteers to do it.
- Redacting release notes based on the
Changelog excerpts provided by RM.
- Redacting exceptional publications on our
- blog (security advisory, call for donations, etc.) or reviewing
+ blog (security advisory, etc.) or reviewing
them against GDSG and the rest of our documentation.
- - Reviewing contributions of paid workers to our end-user
- documentation (/doc and /support) against GDSG and consistency
- with the rest of our documentation.
- Maintaining a style guide of Tails-related terms and usage to
summarizes the terminology decision taken elsewhere.
- Documenting new features, including [[doc/about/features]].
@@ -26,6 +23,8 @@ as a fallback if no other contributor volunteers to do it.
[[FAQ|support/faq]] or in the list
[[known issues|support/known_issues]]), based on information
provided by our Help Desk and triaged by the Foundations Team.
+ - Keeping our documentation and support pages efficient for the people
+ reading them (relevant and easy to navigate).
As technical writers have a limited amount of time to dedicate to these
tasks, Tails as a project should redefine priorities on a regular basis.