Diffstat (limited to 'wiki/src/news/version_1.2.mdwn')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 6 deletions
diff --git a/wiki/src/news/version_1.2.mdwn b/wiki/src/news/version_1.2.mdwn
index def7741..709bc20 100644
@@ -17,20 +17,21 @@ Notable user-visible changes include:
* Major new features
- Install (most of) the Tor Browser, replacing our previous
Iceweasel-based browser. The version installed is from TBB 4.0
- and is based on Firefox 31.2.1esr.
+ and is based on Firefox 31.2.0esr.
- Upgrade Tor to 0.2.5.8-rc.
- Confine several important applications with AppArmor.
- - Install Linux 3.16-3 (that is 3.16.5-1) from Debian unstable.
+ - Install Linux 3.16-3 (version 3.16.5-1).
* Minor improvements
- Upgrade I2P to 0.9.15, and isolate I2P traffic from the Tor
Browser by adding a dedicated I2P Browser. Also, start I2P
- automatically upon network connection, when `i2p` is present on
- the kernel command line.
- - Make it clear that TrueCrypt will be removed in Tails 1.2.1
- ([[!tails_ticket 7739]]).
+ automatically upon network connection, when the `i2p` boot
+ option is added.
+ - Make it clear that *TrueCrypt* will be removed in Tails 1.2.1
+ ([[!tails_ticket 7739]]), and document how to open *TrueCrypt*
+ volumes with `cryptsetup`.
- Enable VirtualBox guest additions by default ([[!tails_ticket
5730]]). In particular this enables VirtualBox's display