[[!tails_ticket 6972 desc="Create a 'Sponsors' page"]]
- We will add a contact info for sponsors on the "Donate" page:
- Create a new page targeted at potential sponsors:
- Start with listing generic information that doesn't rely on our roadmap.
- Maybe include hints to our roadmap and priorities but then it has to be
- DrWhax will give it a try.
- We didn't decide on whether listing past sponsors on that page.
- We have two press enquires in our queue:
- one from businessinsider.com and
- one from "Il Manifesto"
- sycamoreone will try to submit a draft for "Il Manifesto": [[!tails_ticket
[[!tails_ticket 7521 desc="Export iCal calendar from ikiwiki"]]
- Do this using ikiwiki would imply working on ikiwiki plugins.
- Nobody volunteered to do that.
- We will explore the calendar possibilities of Redmine first.
- Redmine has a calendar module:
- But custom query can be saved on the calendar view, apparently.
- There is also a iCal export plugin:
- All this needs more research: [[!tails_ticket 7735]].
[[!tails_ticket 7638 desc="Decide something about the proposed plan regarding TrueCrypt"]]
- The current proposal is:
- Tails 1.2 (October 2014): update the wrapper to point to alternatives,
ship cryptsetup 1.6, have documentation to open TC volumes with
- Tails 1.3 (January 2015): drop TC entirely.
- People are free to work on that earlier if they want.
- People love the plausible deniability and will complain a lot if we remove
TC before the persistence is by default, but we'll have to live with it.
- intrigeri and sajolida will work together on updating the documentation.
[[!tails_ticket 7697 desc="Create list and repo for tails-fundraising"]]
- A few people feel the need to have tools to coordinate fundraising efforts.
- On the other hand, the accounting team is afraid about how to split the
communication between tails-accounting@ and tails-fundraising@, especially
regarding splitting the grant proposal, the budget, the communication with
the funder, etc.
- We decided to create a new Schleuder list email@example.com, and a
- It will include all the information that is meant to be known by the funder:
grant information, application text, budget, etc. but all the rest would not
- Texts from past applications will be imported in that repository.
- MoC and DrWhax who are already working on this will nominate other candidate
members to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This list email@example.com will be the contact for sponsors on the
Donate page: [[!tails_ticket 7734]].
[[!tails_ticket 7380 desc="Randomise MAC address when scanning for Wi-Fi networks even when MAC spoofing is disabled"]]
- Three people (sajolida, jvoisin, and intrigeri) were convinced by anonym's
[comment #2](https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/7380#note-2) and agreed
- Furthermore as anonym said, we might not want to change how Tails behaves
when opting-out of MAC spoofing, so it would turn the MAC option into a
tri-state, which makes UI complicated.