blob: f10513eb37fb32f95c276b2805995513d2ffa286 (plain
[[!meta title="Test suite maintainers"]]
Test suite maintainers are responsible for taking care of our automated
test suite by:
- Maintaining the test suite across technical migrations in:
- the Tails codebase
- Debian and the other software we are based on
- the test suite platform and technologies (Cucumber, rjb, etc.)
- Making the test suite more robust and maintainable, build in new
generic features (snapshots, network services, refactoring, etc.).
- Writing tests for regressions, unexpected or unbudgeted features, etc.
Writing tests for new features should be estimated and budgeted each
time we write grant applications for such features.
Writing tests to replace our old manual tests should also be budgeted